Iberian Property Awards
Iberian Property is committed to promote Iberian Investment Real Estate Market recognizing most prominent players and best practices. An Awards initiative backed by Iberian Property is a definitive contribution for our project of empowering Iberian Investment Real Estate. The operations to be recognized shall have occurred during the fiscal year of 2019.
The Awarded Categories
DEAL OF THE YEAR IN SPAIN / DEAL OF THE YEAR IN PORTUGAL
RESEARCH REPORT OF THE YEAR
COMMERCIAL LEASING OF THE YEAR
LEGAL CASE OF THE YEAR
SOCIAL IMPACT INITIATIVE OF THE YEAR
INVESTOR REPORTING OF THE YEAR
Deal of the Year in Spain / Deal of the Year in Portugal
Based on the research from Iberian Property of publicised Transactions in the previous year, the Jury will decide upon the investors to invite for this Award Category. The invited investors, as a rule the “Buying” investor, shall confirm the inscription for the award and complete a detailed form with all details regarding the transaction. Investors may nominate themselves as candidates for the DEAL OF THE YEAR, in same terms and conditions as if they are nominated by Members of the Jury. Deals shall have been concluded in the calendar year n-1, I.e. from 1st January to 31st December the calendar year prior to the award being made.
Research Report of the Year
Recognises Research Reports for the property market, including economic, financial and social analysis reported to real estate markets in Iberia. Recognises the Reports published in the year calendar year n-1.
Commercial Leasing of the Year
Recognises Commercial Leasing Cases for any commercial real estate market segment, for full leases concluded in the calendar year n-1.
Legal Case of the Year
Recognises Legal Cases conducted in a transaction deal, joint-venture, litigation resolution, or any other kind of legal case able to be summarised and presented to the present awards. Research reports with innovative content for the real estate industry maybe accepted as well. Legal Cases shall be concluded in the calendar year n-1.
Social Impact Initiative of the Year
Recognises activities with outstanding Social Impact in the community, such as support to non-governmental organizations, effective initiatives of cooperation with the community, commitment to improve the environment and climate change, sponsored research activities to the benefit of the industry, and all other activities with real impact for the society and / or local communities. Initiatives shall be concluded till the end of calendar year n-1.
Investor Reporting of the Year
Recognises Investor Reporting, including Financial Reporting and Non-financial/ESG Reporting made by Listed Companies, Private Equity Funds, Pension Funds, Insurance Companies, Asset Managers and all related entities with a professional activity of managing real estate assets in Iberia. Reports shall be concluded in the calendar year n-1.
We are proud to present a unique and recognized jury of distinguished professionals of Spain & Portugal.
The Awards Event
PORTUGAL REAL ESTATE SUMMIT – A GET TOGETHER OF REFERENCE FOR THE IBERIAN MARKET
Over the last 4 years in the wonderful surroundings of ESTORIL, the Iberian Real Estate Community came together for a first class event!
Key economic and market personalities have came to ESTORIL to share their views, including members of the Portuguese Government-the Prime Minister and the Minister of Economy! Portuguese REITs “borne” in this event of reference
Top level networking with over 300 real estate market leaders, including main investors in Portugal & Spain, and over 40% international attendance!
Come learn, share, enjoy.
Visit now Portugal RE Summit Estoril Website
OVER THE YEAR 2020 WE WILL BE EVALUATING 2019’s GREATEST ACHIEVEMENTS BY MAKING THE IBERIAN PROPERTY INVESTMENT AWARDS!
Announcement of awards and applications opening
1st February 2020
Closing date for applications
22nd June 2020
Annoucement of the 3 finalists
20th July 2020
24th September 2020
Before you apply, please agree with AWARD RULES:
Award Rules HERE
Welcome to the Application form
Be aware of our fees:
The Categories “Best Deal in Spain / Portugal” are exempt from any application fee.
For all other Categories each application is subject to a base fee of 1.000€ + applicable VAT and allows application to ONE category only. Applications for additional categories will carry a reduced fee of 300€ + applicable VAT. For Iberian Property Premium Subscribers a reduction of 50% on fees will apply.
The FEE allows access to a full range of benefits, that include:
- A single page company profile in a Who’s Who Iberian RE Investment Guide to be published in conjunction with the Awards Presentation.
- Full presentation of the application in a dedicated website for the Awards.
An additional fee of 3.000€ + applicable VAT is due only and if the Company is nominated for one or more Categories as one of the THREE finalists.
This additional FEE allows the access to an additional range of exclusive benefits, including:
- 1 free entrance to the event PORTUGAL REAL ESTATE SUMMIT where the Awards Presentation will be held and special conditions for additional inscriptions.
- Part of the material supporting the application to be displayed in a dedicated exhibition during the PORTUGAL REAL ESTATE SUMMIT Event Presentation (a A0 format poster).
- The Award Finalists have the right to use the Iberian Property Awards logo and trademark and publicise the Award.
- The Finalists and the Winner have the right to display and use the physical trophy to be delivered at the Awards Gala Presentation. Both winners and nominees are entitled to a physical trophy award.
- A full communication campaign will be undertaken with a professional PR advisor both in Economic media in Spain & Portugal and in the Social Media.
- A double page company profile in an IBERIAN PROPERTY INVESTMENT GUIDE to be published in conjunction with the Awards Gala Presentation.
- A report for the submitted AWARDS APPLIACATION in a double page in the IBERIAN PROPERTY INVESTMENT GUIDE
- A dedicated Video for each Finalist will be produced presenting the Awarded projects, companyies and personalities.
- Presentation of the Finalists in a dedicated website for the Awards.
- In a Post-event edition of Iberian Property and On-line, an Interview with the Category Winners with a minimum 4 page extent.
CONTACTS IBERINMO S.L.
C/ Cronos 24‑26, Portal 1, 1º oficina C‑1
Rua Gonçalo Cristovão, 185 – 6º | 4049‑012 Porto
Espaço Sete Rios, LEAP | Rua de Campolide, 351, 0.05